2018 Summer Camp Information
Drop-off & Pick-up Locations
About the Staff
Our camp director and coordinators are seasoned staff members for numerous years and are currently pursuing or have completed a college degree. All of our counselors for camps with children over five years of age have graduated high school and show an aptitude towards childcare. All staff is CPR/AED certified.
2018 Summer Camp Registration
Register today! Summer Camp starts Monday, June 11.
Payment Plan Option:
- Refunds may be given the Fridays before the week of billing.
- All refund requests must be made in writing to the supervisor.
How to Register
- Complete camper information sheet and liability waiver for EACH
child signed and dated by parent/guardian.
- Bring forms to the GMRC.
- Online registration is available for summer camp. All emergency forms must be completed by first day of camp.
- Registration deadline for all camps is Friday by Noon, prior to new session beginning. A $10 late fee will apply to all registrations taken after registration deadline.