NEW GroovaRoo Dance™ FREE Trial Class
GroovaRoo Dance™ is a fun, beginner-friendly, safe, soul-line dance workout experience for you and your baby. These classes are great for people with little ones that can be worn heart-to-heart and bigger kids on your back in a two-shoulder carrier or wrap. Older children are also welcome to attend class and dance with the group; however, they must stay inside the classroom. Classes are caregiver centered. We also focus on bonding with the baby through babywearing and connecting the caregiver community. If the mother is dancing, she must be at least six weeks postpartum and cleared for exercise. All babies must be at least six weeks old, and there is no upper age limit for children as long as you are comfortable wearing them.
- New to babywearing? Come early for carrier assistance.
- Forgot your carrier? That’s not a problem either. I have a few extras.
- Babies tend to get warm, so please, no footie pants or thick pjs.
- Sneakers recommended and bring water.
- September 14 class is a FREE TRIAL CLASS!
Location: Gary Morava Recreation Center