Lions Park Pool 2019 Pool Season
Saturday, June 1 – Sunday, August 11
August 12-16, pool open limited hours based on lifeguard availability
Weekends only: August 17-18 & August 24-25
The Perfect Family Pool!
The Lions Park Pool at the Gary Morava Recreation Center is open seasonally during the summer months. The pool features a zero-depth area, kiddie slide, water slide, spray area, and lap swim lane.
Open Swim Hours*
Monday-Friday – Noon – 7:00pm
Saturday – Noon – 5:00pm
Sunday – Noon – 5:00pm
July 4th – Noon – 5:00pm
Daily Pool Admission*
Infant 0Y-3Y with adult FREE
Children 4Y-17Y $5
Adult 18Y+ $5
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult who is 16Y+.
- Unsupervised children will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- Children not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper with bathing suit
- Patrons must be 42” tall to use pool slide
Lap Swim Pass Rates
|Lap Swim Pass||Resident||Non-Resident|
|GMRC Fitness Center Member||$35||$35|
|GMRC Fitness Center Member Senior||$30||$30|
Lap Swim Hours
June 11 – July 27, Monday-Friday 8:30am-11:00am
2019 Pool Pass Rates
All pool pass patrons will be issued a FOB when a pool pass is purchased
Please Note: Family memberships only apply to immediate family members residing in the same household. Proof of residency may be required.
The Lions Park Pool features the following recreational opportunities:
- Open Swim
- Season Passes
- Swim Lessons
- Swim Team
- Morning Lap Swim
Group Discount Rates
Special Rate of $4 per person with a group of 15 or more patrons. Please give a seven-day advance notice.
Pool Rental Availability
|Room 1 Time||Pool Time|
Rental includes use of Meeting Room 1, Pool and Water Slide. Total time is 2 hours.
Pool Party During Open Swim Option
Complete a rental application to rent a room and invite your friends to swim during regular scheduled open swim hours.
The Lions Park Pool will not be open for open swim during the following conditions:
- Under 70 degrees according to the National Weather Service.
- Lightning, severe weather or any other conditions that would jeopardized swimmer safety.
- Mechanical Failures/Chemical Balance.
- Special Events and Swim Meets.
- We reserve the right to close the pool if under 20 participants are using the pool.
- Private Rentals.