Effective 12:01 am Friday, November 20, 2020, the entire State will be subject to Tier 3 mitigation measures while IDPH monitors progress over 14 day period. Tier 3 places the following restrictions on Park District activities:
- eLearning Camp, KinderStop, Creative Kids Preschool, virtual programs and events are not affected.
- Dance classes will transition to a virtual platform when they resume after the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Fitness center is restricted to 25% capacity; face coverings must be worn at all times, including while exercising; reservations required https://phparks.org/fitness-center/
- No in-person group fitness classes, active adult trips, racquetball, Pickleball, open gym or facility rentals
- Indoor activities, including youth basketball and volleyball must pause
- The golf course is closed for the season.
All participants will be notified individually. For more details call 847.394.2848 or www.phparks.org