February 15, 2021
COVID-19: The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced our Region (10), suburban Cook County, can move to Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan effective today.
See the listing below for the Prospect Heights Park District program and facility offerings that can resume with Phase 4 coronavirus mitigation guidelines:
- Programs will continue onsite with 50% room capacity.
- Facial coverings, covering both mouth and nose, are required upon entry to the Gary Morava Recreation Center.
- Facility rentals may continue with a 50 guest limit or 50% of overall room capacity. Renters are responsible for following guidelines. (updated 03/19/21)
- Fitness Center patrons should wear face coverings over their nose and mouth at all times when inside the facility and outside when unable to maintain 6 feet social distancing. Patrons may pay daily fee. Limit of 15 patrons per session.
- Open gym, racquetball and pickleball will continue. No physical contact; facial coverings are highly recommended but not required. Limited number of patrons: Racquetball 2 patrons, Pickleball 12 patrons, Open gym 25. Patrons may pay daily fee.
- Online reservations preferred for fitness center and racquetball; walk-ins are permitted if space allows; No reservations required for pickleball or open gym. Racquetball may be booked for 90 minute sessions.