June 10, 2021
COVID-19: Governor Pritzker has announced the entire state will move into the Phase 5 of the Restore Illinois Plan effective June 11, 2021.
- Starting Friday June 11, 2021, reservations are no longer required for the swimming pool
- Pool passes are available starting Friday, June 11
- The pool pass rates for an individual are $52/$62 Resident/Nonresident respectively; family of two is $104/$124 Resident/Nonresident respectively, family of three is $156/$186 Resident/Nonresident respectively, a family of four or more is $208/$248 Resident/Nonresident respectively
- The public open swim hours are Monday – Friday 12:30pm – 4:30pm, 6:00pm – 8:00pm and Saturday and Sunday 11:00am – 5:00pm
- The daily fee for one session is $5 per person
- Starting Friday June 11, 2021, reservations are no longer required for the fitness center.
- The summer fitness center hours are same as pre-Covid: Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 9:00pm, Friday 6:00am – 8:00pm, Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Sunday 9:00am – 5:00pm
One hour racquetball reservations may be made on the half hour up to 7 days in advance.
Capacity for rentals, fitness center, open gym and programs returns to full capacity.
By entering any park district facility without a mask, you are verifying truthfully that you have been fully vaccinated (or have received an exemption from your medical provider).
- Fully Vaccinated Guests: Masks not required and maintaining six feet social distance is encouraged
- Not Vaccinated Guests including those 2 – 12 years old: masks and social distancing are required