Prospect Heights Fitness Center – SilverSneakers/Prime and Renew Active Location
The Prospect Heights Park District Fitness Center has a close community atmosphere with features that include a variety of fitness machines, a variety of weight machines. and free weights. The amenities include locker room access, open gym admission, and racquetball access (racquetball depends on membership type). Our fitness center can help you reach your wellness and fitness goals; contact us today at 847-394-2848.
Hours of Operation
* Hours extend to 8:00pm during June, July, & August
Health & Fitness Center
At an affordable rate you can belong to the Prospect Heights Park District’s Health & Fitness Center at the Gary Morava Recreation Center. For a low semi-annual or annual fee you will enjoy:
- Cardio Theater Entertainment System
- Three Elliptical Machines
- Five Treadmills
- Three Recumbent Bikes
- Complete line of Precor strength machines
- A full range of 5 to 60 lb. dumbbells, free weights, a squat rack and a cable crossover
- Open gym
- Locker rooms
- Sauna in each locker room (key required, pick up at front desk)
|BENEFIT||FITNESS MEMBERSHIP||GYM & RAQUETBALL MEMBERSHIP|
|Unlimited Fitness Center Use|
|Open Gym Admission|
|Outdoor Tennis Courts|
|Sauna (key required, pick up at front desk)|
|Locker Rooms (please bring your own lock & remove daily)|
STUDENT RATE: Student rates apply for 12-23 years old (must show high school or college ID, otherwise adult rate applies to those 18-23 years old).
CORPORATE RATE: Corporate rates are available for six members of one corporation within park district or partner district boundaries.
SENIOR RATE: Senior rates apply for adults 62 years old and up.
|ONE YEAR FITNESS MEMBERSHIP||RESIDENT||NON-RESIDENT|
|Additional Family Member||$100||$120|
|ONE YEAR GYM & RAQUETBALL MEMBERSHIP||RESIDENT||NON-RESIDENT|
|SIX MONTH FITNESS MEMBERSHIP||RESIDENT||NON-RESIDENT|
|Additional Family Member||$75||$85|
|THREE MONTH FITNESS MEMBERSHIP||RESIDENT||NON-RESIDENT|
|Additional Family Member||N/A||N/A|
- Family memberships only apply to immediate family members residing in the same household. Proof of residency may be required.
- The use of the exercise equipment is limited to persons 14 years of age and over. Children ages 12 to 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No one under the age of 12 may use exercise equipment.
- Memberships begins on the day of purchase.
- Memberships cannot be transferred to another person.
- Membership refunds apply for medical reasons only. All requests must be submitted in writing.
|Fitness Center||$5 per person|
|Open Gym (Pickleball or Basketball)||$3 per person|
|Racquetball Court||$10 per person|
- $3 fee for non-members (free for SilverSneakers/Prime & Renew Active)
- Monday-Friday 9:00am-11:00am
- Not available on District 23 School Days Off
- Ends 4/29/23
- $3 for non-members
- Monthly Open Gym calendar
Racquetball Court Reservations
- Racquetball court reservations are for one hour and may be made one week in advance. The times of reservations are on the half hour (7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am, etc.).
- Please call 847.394.2848 to make a racquetball court reservation.