Prospect Heights Fitness Center – SilverSneakers and Renew Active location
The Fitness Center is currently open to 15 people maximum per time 90 minute time blocks.
Time Blocks start:
Schedule your block of time to use the fitness center by calling the front desk at 847-394-2848 or
For all members pre-registration is encouraged to guarantee admittance. However, you are welcome to drop in and will be admitted if space allows. Patrons must arrive and leave within the 1.5-hour timeframe to avoid workout groups crossing over.
A 30-minute window of time is scheduled in between workouts to allow for groups to leave/arrive and to allow staff to clean.
Open gym, pickleball and racquetball are not available at this time.
The Prospect Heights Park District fitness center has a close community atmosphere with features including fitness classes, a variety of fitness machines, and a variety of weight machines and free weights. The amenities include locker room access (showers are not currently available) and racquetball access ( racquetball depends on membership type). Our fitness center can help you reach your wellness and fitness goals, contact us today at 847-394-2848.
FITNESS MEMBERSHIP: Includes unlimited Fitness Center use and locker rooms.
GYM & RACQUETBALL MEMBERSHIP:
Includes racquetball access, admission to open gym and locker rooms.
STUDENT RATES: Student rates apply for 12-23 years old.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS: Corporate memberships are available for six members of one corporation in park district or partner district boundaries.
*Locker access requires you to bring your own lock and remove daily.
Health & Fitness Center
At an affordable rate you can belong to the Prospect Heights Park District’s Health & Fitness Center at the Gary Morava Recreation Center. For a low semi-annual or annual fee you will enjoy:
- Cardio Theater Entertainment System
- Three Elliptical Machines
- Five Treadmills
- Three Recumbent Bikes
- Complete line of Paramount strength machines
- A full range of 5 to 100 lb. dumbbells, free weights, a squat rack and a cable crossover
- Open gym throughout the week
- Luxury locker rooms
- Sauna in each locker room (currently not open)
|Benefit||Fitness Membership||Gym & Racquetball Membership|
|Unlimited Fitness Center Use|
|Open Gym Admission|
|Outdoor Tennis Courts|
|Sauna (currently not open)|
One Year Membership
|ONE YEAR FITNESS MEMBERSHIP||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Family of 2||$275||$315|
|Additional Family Member||$100||$125|
|Seniors 62 & up||$99||$115|
|ONE YEAR GYM & RACQUETBALL MEMBERSHIP|
|Seniors 62 & up||$39||$43|
Six Month Membership
|SIX MONTH FITNESS MEMBERSHIP||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Family of 2||$175||$215|
|Additional Family Member||$75||$100|
|Seniors 62 & up||$60||$75|
Three Month Membership
|THREE MONTH FITNESS MEMBERSHIP||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Student/Seniors 62 & up
*Must show high school or college ID
|Fitness Center||$9 – Adults|
|Fitness Center||$5 – 12-17 Yrs|
|Fitness Center||$5 – Seniors 62 Yrs & up|
|Open Gym||$2 per person|
|Racquetball (non pass holder)||$10 per person|
Annual Locker Fee $30.00
Racquetball Reservation & Cancellation Notice Policies – Racquetball not currently available.
Racquetball reservations may be made one week in advance. One hour will be scheduled between reservations for disinfecting. The times of reservations are on the odd hours (7am, 9am, 11am, etc.)
- Family memberships only apply to immediate family members residing in the same household. Proof of residency may be required.
- The use of the exercise equipment is limited to persons 14 years of age and over. Children ages 12 to 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No one under the age of 12 may use exercise equipment.
- Memberships begins on the day of purchase.
- Memberships cannot be transferred to another person.
- Membership refunds apply for medical reasons only. All requests must be submitted in writing.