Prospect Heights Fitness Center
The Prospect Heights Park District fitness center has a close community atmosphere with features including fitness classes, a variety of fitness machines, and a variety of weight machines and free weights. The amenities include towel service, locker room access and racquetball access ( racquetball depends on membership type). Our fitness center can help you reach your wellness and fitness goals, contact us today at 847-394-2848.
FITNESS MEMBERSHIP: Includes unlimited Fitness Center use, sauna, locker rooms and showers.
GYM & RACQUETBALL MEMBERSHIP:
Includes racquetball access, admission to open gym, sauna, locker rooms and showers.
STUDENT RATES: Student rates apply for 12-23 years old.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS: Corporate memberships are available for six members of one corporation in park district or partner district boundaries.
*Locker access requires you to bring your own lock and remove daily.
Health & Fitness Center
At an affordable rate you can belong to the Prospect Heights Park District’s Health & Fitness Center at the Gary Morava Recreation Center. For a low semi-annual or annual fee you will enjoy:
- Cardio Theater Entertainment System
- Three Elliptical Machines
- One Stairmaster Stepper
- Five Treadmills
- Three Recumbent Bikes
- One Stepmill
- Complete line of Paramount strength machines
- A full range of 5 to 100 lb. dumbbells, free weights, a squat rack and a cable crossover
- Open gym throughout the week
- Luxury locker rooms
- Sauna in each locker room
|Benefit||Fitness Membership||Gym & Racquetball Membership|
|Unlimited Fitness Center Use|
|Open Gym Admission|
|Outdoor Tennis Courts|
|Locker Rooms & Showers|
One Year Membership
|ONE YEAR FITNESS MEMBERSHIP||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Family of 2||$275||$315|
|Additional Family Member||$100||$125|
|Seniors 62 & up||$99||$115|
|ONE YEAR GYM & RACQUETBALL MEMBERSHIP|
|Seniors 62 & up||$39||$43|
Six Month Membership
|SIX MONTH FITNESS MEMBERSHIP||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Family of 2||$175||$215|
|Additional Family Member||$75||$100|
|Seniors 62 & up||$60||$75|
Three Month Membership
|THREE MONTH FITNESS MEMBERSHIP||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Student/Seniors 62 & up
*Must show high school or college ID
|Fitness Center||$9 – Adults|
|Fitness Center||$5 – 12-17 Yrs|
|Fitness Center||$5 – Seniors 62 Yrs & up|
|Open Gym||$2 per person|
|Racquetball (non pass holder)||$10 per person|
Annual Locker Fee $30.00
Racquetball Reservation & Cancellation Notice Policies
- If you are a racquetball pass holder, you may reserve a racquetball court up to 7 days in advance by calling (847) 394-2848 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Members may reserve one hour of court time. Times are reserved on the half hour (5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, etc)
- Family memberships only apply to immediate family members residing in the same household. Proof of residency may be required.
- The use of the exercise equipment is limited to persons 14 years of age and over. Children ages 12 to 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No one under the age of 12 may use exercise equipment. No one under the age of 16 may use the sauna.
- Memberships begins on the day of purchase.
- Memberships cannot be transferred to another person.
- Membership refunds apply for medical reasons only. All requests must be submitted in writing.