2021 Season Dates
Monday – Sunday
Saturday June 5 – Sunday August 8
2021 Post Season Dates
August 14 – 15 & August 21 – 22
Daily Admission Fee*
|Infant (0Y-11M with Adult)||Free||Free|
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult who is 16Y+.
- Unsupervised children will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- Children not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper with bathing suit
- Patrons must be 42” tall to use pool slide
New Summer 2021 Due to Covid-19
- Patrons will sign up for an 1.75 hour pool reservation time through their online account or by calling the park district front desk. You must sign up for a reservation time. No walk-in’s accepted.
- Reservation times will become available the Thursday at 10:00am before the following week.
- Maximum of 50 people will be allowed in the pool area per reservation time.
- There will be no Pool Passes sold for Summer 2021. Patrons will pay for each open swim reservation time by day on online account.
- One lap lane will be available during each open swim reservation time.
Open Swim Hours Reservation Times
Monday – Friday
12:30pm – 2:15pm
2:45pm – 4:30pm
6:00pm – 7:45pm
Saturday & Sunday
11:00am – 12:45pm
1:15pm – 3:00pm
3:30pm – 5:15pm
Pool Closure Info
Under 70 degrees according to the National Weather Service.
- Lightning, severe weather or any other conditions that would jeopardized swimmer safety.
- Mechanical Failures/Chemical Balance
- Special Events and Swim Meets
- We reserve the right to close the pool if under 20 participants are using the pool
- Private Rentals
Pool Rental Availability
|Day||Room Time||Pool Time|
Rental includes use of Meeting Room 1, Pool and Water Slide. Total time is 2 hours.
Pool Party During Open Swim Option
Option: Complete a rental application to rent a room and invite your friends to swim during regular scheduled open swim hours.
PLEASE NOTE: Family memberships only apply to immediate family members residing in the same household. (Proof of residency required.)