2020 Summer Camp Information
2020 Summer Camp Registration
Registration begins February 3, 2020! Summer Camp starts Monday, June 8.
Camp Open House
Our American Camp Association accredited Camp will have a camp open house on Thursday, June 4, from 5:30 pm- 6:30 pm at the Gary Morava Recreation Center. We invite you to stop in and take a tour of our facilities, meet the counselors in your child’s camp, and ask questions. Camp lunch is available daily for purchase. Monthly registration forms will be available starting at the camp open house.
About the Staff
Our camp director and coordinators are seasoned staff members who have been with us for numerous years and are currently pursuing or have completed a college degree. All of our counselors for camps with children over five years of age have graduated high school and show an aptitude towards childcare education.
Important Camper Information
Campers should bring swimsuit, towel, backpack, sunscreen, water bottle, and lunch daily. REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS NOON THE FRIDAY BEFORE THE NEXT SESSION if openings are still available. REGISTRATIONS AFTER THE DEADLINE will be charged $10 LATE FEE. REGISTRATIONS ON THE PROGRAM START DAY will be charged $20 LATE FEE.
Drop-off & Pick-up Locations
|Jr. Explorers Camp||Inside GMRC – Preschool Room A||Inside GMRC – Preschool Room A|
|Explorers Camp||Inside GMRC – Room 1||Elm Street North Bound|
|Adventure Camp||Eisenhower School||Front of GMRC|
|Sports Camp||GMRC Picnic Shelter||Back Lot of GMRC Playground|
|Traveling Camp||GMRC Gym||McDonald Ball Field|
|Creative/Performing Arts Day Camp||GMRC Room 2||Back Lot of GMRC at the Stop Sign|
NEW! Option 1 – Automatic Bill Pay
- Sign up for all your camp needs.
- Pay your first week of camp fees at the time of registration.
- Enroll in automatic bill pay for remaining sessions.
- Cancellations can be made on Fridays by noon before the week of billing.
Option 2 – Pay as you go
Register as you go as long as spots are available. Payment will be due at the time of registration.
- Camp payments are due Mondays prior to the camp week. Example: Week 2 is due Monday, June 8
||Due at the time of registration
|Week 2||June 8|
|Week 3||June 15|
|Week 4||June 29|
|Week 5||June 29|
|Week 6||July 6|
|Week 7||July 13|
|Week 8||July 20|
|Week 9||July 27|
|Week 10||August 3|
- Refunds for full sessions may be given the Fridays before the week of billing.
- All refund requests must be made in writing to the supervisor.
- Payments are not prorated due to vacation or illness.